Recent Local News
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Raise Funds and Awareness for Local Children’s Hospital.
Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $5 billion dollars for 170 children’s hospitals, like ours, across the United States and Canada. Their mission, to save and
View the Children's of Alabama Blog
- Grab a coffee and help kids: Love's Travel Stops Gives Back on National Coffee Day Sept. 29-30.
- Congratulations, Marriott!
- Miracles with Marriott.
- Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend Raised $100K.
- Meet Sara! Our 2016-17 South Dakota Champion.
- November 5: Support Extra Life on Game Day.
- Meet 2016-17 South Carolina Champion Zion.
- Donations Purchase Child-Friendly Decor in UC Davis Children's Hospital Emergency Department.
- Miss America Promotes Fundraising Campaign at Walmart.
- Join Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend.
About Children's of Alabama
The Children’s Hospital of Alabama is the 10th busiest pediatric medical center in America with 275 licensed beds and 15 facilities, recording more than 670,000 patient encounters annually. It is home to a state-of-the-art diagnostic center, a Level 1 trauma center, the largest pediatric burn center in the Southeast and is a national leader in many programs including minimally invasive surgery, neurosurgery, nephrology, hematology/oncology, and pulmonology. The research programs conducted here rank in the Top 10 of NIH funding each year. In 2007, it earned the prestigious MAGNET certification and in 2011, will celebrate its 100th birthday.
Join our Community
Subscribe to our email newsletter for inspiring stories, upcoming events, and important news, sent to you about once a month.